Kiva: Loans that Change Lives

Dreams are universal. Opportunities are not...



From one entrepreneur to the next, I know how difficult starting and running a small business can be. Once there's no longer a struggle, wouldn't it be nice to help others in the same situation?

Kiva gives you, yes you, the chance to make small loans to borrowers from around the world, who are working hard to start businesses and improve their lives. Some of the amazing people I've helped have included:

  • a university student in Jordan
  • a weaver in Guatemala
  • a dairy farmer in Albania
  • a taxi driver in Cambodia
  • a cattle farmer in Vietnam
  • a pharmacist in Tanzania

I'm already lending on Kiva and thought you'd like to join me!

(Use the above link to donate & Kiva will give me another $25 to re-loan, 
so your $25 donation is basically doubled!!) 
Many thanks for doing so!

Try lending on Kiva today! Fund a loan. Get repaid. Fund another.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.