Packing Light: Vacation Makeup Essentials

When I'm traveling, I hate taking too many things. I've been trying to streamline my makeup collection for years and now when I'm traveling, I've finally learned that less is more! Let's take a look at Packing Light: Vacation Makeup Essentials.



STUDIO 10 Age Defy Skin Perfector

Sephora Z Palette - LARGE

Sonia Kashuk Deluxe Travel Brush Set

Benefit Life of the Party Makeup Palette Beauty Blowout Full Face Makeup Kit
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadows in NUDE -
LOVE how you can play with the colors, while creating daytime looks & smoky eyes!
Clinique All in One Color Palette - covers all of the basics for lips, eyes & face!

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - can't do without these, they're gentle & perfect for sensitive skin!

DuaFire Cosmetic Bag Double Layer Dot Pattern Travel Bag - could it get any cuter??!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things!