Everyday Bar Necklace

Over the years I've finally come to the conclusion, less is more. Yes, I know, it took me long enough! But I really do agree, especially when it comes to makeup and jewelry. Don't you think this minimalist Everday Bar Necklace by Layered and Long on Etsy is just gorgeous?? And her hair makes it even better, am I right??!


Everyday Bar Necklace by Layered and Long on Etsy

Available in rose gold, 14K gold fill and sterling silver, this chic piece adds just the right touch to any outfit - dress it up or dress it down, or layer it with others - this dainty necklace will go with everything. For just USD $28, this is a bargain!

And if you haven't already checked it out, or even if you have, see some of My Favorite Things in the chic Canvas collection by Land's End ;)

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.