Is Salt Spring Coffee Gluten Free?


Hi,

I just purchased a few bags of your coffee.. but I have Celiac Disease and cannot have gluten. There are no ingredients listed on the bags, and while I know coffee is gluten free, how about the flavorings you use? I purchased Metta Espresso with dark chocolate/cherries - let me know?

Thanks in advance for your quick response! 


From: Dan Chalmers <orders@saltspringcoffee.com>
Date: March 1, 2016 at 12:23:49 PM PST

Subject: Re: New contact form submission: gluten

Thank you for your email and questions.

There are no additions or flavourings added to our coffee. The tasting notes you see on our packaging are flavour descriptors we use to highlight the elements we pull out during the roasting process. The flavour is also dictated by the bean type, farm and region from which we source the beans.

I hope this is clear if it is not please don't hesitate to contact me again with more questions.

Dan Chalmers  |  Account & Customer Service Manager  |  Salt Spring Coffee
D 800.332.8858  |  F 877.653.4110  |  www.saltspringcoffee.com
www.twitter.com/ss_coffee  |  www.facebook.com/saltspringcoffee

Fantastic news! Who knew they could pull so much flavour out of a coffee bean??!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.