Is Starbucks Gluten Free?


I'm a self-admitted Starbucks addict. Yes, I have a gold card. No, I do not have a Swarovski Crystal card. But I want one ;)

I've managed to have some hits and misses with drinks, but have generally been able to enjoy my favorites.




Dear Starbucks:

I've been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, which basically means I'm allergic to gluten. I'd like to know what products I'm able to consume from Starbucks besides the prepackaged Gluten-Free Marshmallow Dream Bars - are your flourless chocolate cookies prepackaged as well? (I don't know as they don't carry them at my local store).

Thanks so much for your time & take care,
Connie



RE. Case #3352344-16162718#


Hello Connie,

Thank you for contacting Starbucks.

I have found that information for you right here: http://www.starbucks.com/menu/food/bakery/flourless-chewy-chocolate-cookie. The cookies are gluten free but it does not specify if they are pre-packaged.If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please visit us at customerservice.starbucks.com.

Sincerely,

Kendra H
customer service


I do hope this was helpful, but if you need further information please call
 our customer contact center and have reference # 22044812 handy to provide to our representative.  Our contact center can be reached at 877-309-3180 Monday-Friday 5am-8pm, as well as Saturday-Sunday 6am-4pm (PST).
If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please visit us at customerservice.starbucks.com.

The Starbucks website also provides this further information for your consideration:

Allergen and Kosher FAQs
Where can I find allergen information?

Allergen information is currently unavailable online for our beverage selections.  We are actively working to bring that information to you.  If you have an allergen concern, please feel free to ask our baristas to check the ingredient labels or click on our Customer Service page. We cannot guarantee that any of our beverages are allergen free because we use shared equipment and handle allergens throughout the store.



    

Truthfully not helpful at all if Starbucks doesn't even know if their own products are pre-packaged or not :(


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.