Is Krispy Kreme Gluten Free?

Well, we pretty much know the answer to this question already: no. But I decided to ask about their specialty drinks thinking maybe I could have some sort of Starbucks-like frappuccino? 





Dear Krispy Kreme:


I have an allergy to gluten and while I understand I can't consume any of your donuts, do you offer any drinks I might be able to have?


Thanks so much for your time & take care,

Connie



07Mar16

Case #1306966  

Dear Connie,

Thank you for your email regarding your inquiry regarding our product ingredients. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Unfortunately we do not have any special drinks that's suitable for our consumer's with Celiac Disease.

Just in case you are not already a member, we would like to invite you to join the Friends of Krispy Kreme program. Our friends receive updates on new store openings, special promotions, information about new products and other activities. Sign up is easy, simply visit our website at www.KrispyKreme.com select, the "Friends of Krispy Kreme" link and complete the enrollment form.

Best regards,

April

Krispy Kreme Customer Experience

www.krispykreme.com


I'm pretty sure I'd be safe with lemonade, but with cross-contaminations issues, who knows? Be sure to view the complete list of: Is this Gluten Free??

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.