Tall Boots for Fall 2014

While I love summer, I truly think I love fall even more!! It's the time where I think of cooler weather, comfy sweaters, getting back into jeans and, of course, boots!! 

Last year I was searching for the perfect pair of grey suede booties (which I'm still looking for, by the way), and this year, I'm going for the perfect pair of tall boots for fall 2014. I've decided I don't want a pair of throw away boots, as I'd rather make an investment in a classic pair of riding boots that will only improve in looks more and more each season. 

Take a look at these sure-to-be classics from designer Tory Burch:

Tory Burch Fulton Knee-High Boot in Black $495

GORGEOUS!! OMG.
Tory Burch Runway Tarulli Over-the-Knee Boot in Turvo $595

Tory Burch Simone Over-the-Knee Logo Boot in Chocolate $525

Tory Burch Teresa Logo Riding Boot $495


Aren't these to die for??!!!
Gorgeous Tory Burch Bloomfield Chain-Detail Knee Boot USD $550 

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.