In Search of the Perfect Grey Ankle Boot

Yes, I can be obsessive especially when it comes to finding something I like. I don't want to settle, search for days and really find the whole shopping process to be exhausting…but in the end, I usually get what I want :)

Right now, I'm in search of the perfect grey ankle boot inspired by Lucy Lui from the television show, Elementary. Still can't make up my mind though - wedge? heels? flat bootie? Nobody wants a flat bootie! So far I've narrowed it down to these:
Simply Vera Vera Wang Ankle Boots $49.99
Journee Collection Allea Platform Wedge Booties $79.99

DV by Dolce Vita Valensia Bootie $90


Easy Spirit Colmina Booties $129

Dr. Scholl's Booties, Balance Wedge Shooties $90


Coach Hannie Bootie $225

Yellow Box Karissa Grey $49.99

Tsubo Tayla Charcoal $200
Clarks Mission Zelle Light Grey Nubuck $150

G by Guess Tarrah Bootie $59.95
Fergalicious Downtown Wedge Bootie $54.95
Vivienne Westwood Vivian $297.99




Audrey Brooke Perry Bootie $49.95
Hugs,
My Favorite Things.