In Love with LajumPinBean Designs!!

You all know how much I love to find something new and when I was searching for holiday gifts, I came across LajumPinBean Designs on Etsy

Christine is such a sweetheart to deal with and her colorful hand knit pieces express her fun personality & funky style. Here's what I bought - two beautifully thick, textured and chunky shoulder wraps:




Christine only charges $55 for these babies and I absolutely LOVE them!! They're great for staying warm on a cold winter day and I know I'll love them for a cool summer evening. I may still have to purchase the Twilight Purple wrap as I'm pretty sure it's calling my name…. ;)

LajumPinBean has a great selection of infinity scarves, baby hats, and unique hand knitted clutches, purses & totes like these:

Spectrum Tote $65

Ruffle Purse in Turquoise & Aqua $25

Ocean Waves Felted Clutch $25
Christine also has a funky selection of fun rings available at her other Etsy shop, MoonTideArt. Check these out:

Day of the Dead Skull Ring $14

Harvest Gold Snow Globe Ring $14

Cupcake Ring $14

Love Never Fails Ring $14
Be sure to visit LajumPinBean and MoonTideArt as I'm sure you'll find something calling your name, too! ;)

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.