Perfect Christmas Gift Idea for Her!

Here's a great example of the fantastic handmade quality and unique designs you can find on Etsy: Wrapture by Inese. Just in time for holiday shopping!

Based in Latvia, Inese holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from the School of the Art Institute in Chicago. She's now in Latvia working with a variety of fibre & fabrics to create one-of-a-kind wraps (and other goodies) full of color and thoughts of travel…let me show you an example.

Here's the gorgeous wrap I bought called Provence Lavender (beautiful colors so reminiscent of France):


Inese's wraps offer the fashion diversity of being an infinity scarf that converts to a cowl, snood or a stole - amazing value overall. They're really lightweight (perfect for traveling or adding that pop of color) while the kid mohair/silk combination keeps you warm. So then I had to purchase this pretty Sunset Beach wrap, well, because it reminded me of the beach, silly.



And then I had to purchase this one because it truly is a replica of a gorgeous Faded Sunset in Mexico or wherever you'd like to envision it.



And then my last purchase, just because I had to have it to wear with my jeans (I just could not resist) is this beautiful Mustard Blue wrap.


Of course, Inese creates more than wraps - she also has a wonderful array of sweaters, throw blankets, fingerless gloves and more plus really nice sweaters for the men in your life. This stunning Sugar Plum 3/4 sleeve keyhole bow dress is one of my new favorites  And no, I didn't buy this one…yet ;)



Check out Inese's current selection of fantastic wraps & other fashions by visiting Wrapture by Inese on Etsy.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.