It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I love this time of year: holidays, food, fun and best of all, gifts & presents!! Sorry, I'm still a kid at heart. Here are some of my favourite things I'm hoping to see under my tree this year :)


So gorgeous, I had to show both colors! Borghetti Suede Boots  $149


Fancy Embroidered Dress by Boden


Joie Tambrel Asymmetrical Cashmere Sweater at Nordstrom $260
Can't get enough of these Topshop All Mine Boots $175

Coach Madison Leather Tote $392 at Nordstrom

Tory Burch Sweater, Blouse, Skirt & Pumps at Nordstrom

Jewelled Georgette Dress by Boden

Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Grey Nubuck Ankle Boots $495
- very similar to Lucy Liu's  Jane Watson character on Elementary

Rag & Bone Turner Coat $2,500

Rag & Bone Driving Coat $895


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.