The Must-Have Coat for Fall 2013: Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month!


Celine Ready to Wear Winter 2013
As a one-year two-year breast cancer survivor and counting, I was one of these women who kept putting off my annual mammogram appointment. Whatever reason I could think of, I used. It's not like I would get breast cancer anyway, right? 

Please don't think 'it won't happen to me' - In my case, I was wrong, very wrong in not getting a mammogram earlier. Now I understand the extreme importance of early breast cancer detection and I hope you do, too.


Did you know 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer?!



Let's take a look at the Must-Have Coats for Fall 2013: Think Pink.



OMG, THIS IS GORGEOUS!!  MOSS Long Men Tailored Coat with Fur $1,298

OMG!! LOVE this Simone Rocha Wafer-Mesh Coat in Pink USD $1,465

TopShop Fluffy Swing Boyfriend Coat £89
Mural Tough Girl Faux Leather Moto Jacket  USD $90


Tildon Lofty Wool Coat USD $120


ASOS Jacket with Asymmetric Zip in Boucle $101

MY FAVORITE THING!! Eva Mendes Collection Milano One-Button Coat $159.95

New York & Co. Pink Single-Breasted Wool-Blend Coat  $149.95

Zara Short Woollen Overcoat USD $130

Zara Masculine Studio Overcoat USD $299

Miu Mui Pink Coat 

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.