October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!


As a one-year two-year breast cancer survivor and counting, I was one of these women who kept putting off my annual mammogram appointment. Whatever reason I could think of, I used. It's not like I would get breast cancer anyway, right? 

Please don't think 'it won't happen to me' - In my case, I was wrong, very wrong in not getting a mammogram earlier. Now I understand the extreme importance of early breast cancer detection and I hope you do, too.








1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with Breast Cancer!!

Let's take a look at some of My Favorite Things to help spread Breast Cancer Awareness:

Etsy: KARMA Drop Earrings $50 by JulReDesigns

Etsy: Vintage 1950's Brooch by GildedSparrowJewels $24

Etsy: Breast Cancer Awareness Charm Button Bracelet by PassMoreKnickKnacks $25
Not Pink Ribbon but still BEAUTIFUL!! Etsy: Fly Fly Butterfly Delicas Cuff Bracelet $126

GORGEOUS!! Etsy: Breast Cancer Awareness Shawl by TheKnittingGrid $157
Etsy: Silk & Sterling Silver Breast Cancer Awareness Wrap Bracelet by AshHoffmanJewelry $80