1 in 8 WOMEN WILL BE DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month



As a one-year two-year breast cancer survivor and counting, 
I kept putting off my annual mammogram appointment. 
Even though 1 in 8 women 
will be diagnosed with breast cancer,  

It's not like it would be me, right? 
  
Please don't think 'it won't happen to me' - In my case, I was wrong, very wrong in not getting a mammogram earlier. Now I understand the extreme importance of early breast cancer detection and I hope you do, too.

Here are some of My Favorite Things to help you spread Breast Cancer Awareness this October:


LOVE this!! Chan Luu Pastel Pink Seed Bead Triple Wrap Bracelet USD $70

So CHIC!! Chan Luu Pink & Green Mix Beaded Cuff Bracelet $210
Perfect! Chan Luu Muted Clay Triple Wrap Bracelet in Olive Leather $105


Sterling Silver Hershey's KISS Pink CZ Necklace: KISS of Awareness  $161.10


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.