Fall Boots & Coats 2013!!

As much as I love summer, I think I love fall even more!! I can't wait to get into my awesome fall boots & coats for 2013 - let's take a look at some new ones I've discovered. 

Whatever your style - military, classic, or fashionista - you're sure to like these mostly affordable and definitely adorable fall coats, boots and jackets! In fact, I found so many delicious boots, I've had to divide them up into 2 blog posts so be sure to check out next week's post as well!

Fall Boots & Coats 2013!!



Fendi Zebra Print Bootie Ponyhair & Mink Fur Trim



Red Valentino USD $1,150

Emilio Pucci Thigh High Boots


Alexander Wang Anouck with Rose Gold USD $595

Wes Gordon Fuschia Pink Velvet Ankle Boots



J.Crew Majesty Peacoat USD $298

UGG Lula Mae Leather Boot USD $240

Cinzia Roca Coat - Foldable Collar USD $845
Aerosoles With Pride Riding Boot Faux-Leather USD $120

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.