Totally in Love with Garnet Hill

I got turned on to Garnet Hill last fall when I purchased an awesome plush faux-fur scarf for only $29. Since then, it's become somewhat of an obsession as I pour over their catalogues while adding pics from their website to My Favorite Things on Pinterest.

Garnet Hill has an awesome selection (as far as I'm concerned) of trendy and classic women's fashion, jewelry, shoes, home decor, bed & bath, and even yoga wear.

Olivia Square Mirrors $238 (set of four)


Marseilles Knit Jacket $118


Scoop Neck Marseilles Tee $38


Shining Star Mirror $170


Easy Lightweight V-Neck Sweater $88


Trellis Porcelain Jar $68 to $158


Carlotta Leather Wedge Sandals $138


Eileen Fisher Cage Leather Wedges CAD $276


Hable Canvas Pillow Cover from $58; Hable Hooked Wool Rug $198

Be sure to check out their complete product line at GarnetHill.com and be prepared to be delighted!
Hugs,
My Favorite Things.