Pottery Barn Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet

I've been thinking about doing a total home office desk re-design and my thoughts brought me towards filing cabinets cause I really do need to be better organized.  And then I remembered how awful those metal filing cabinets can be so I started searching...




To my complete surprise, I found this gorgeous Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet at Pottery Barn.  My initial idea was to use an old door (I could pull any cords up and through the former hardware hole) and a filing cabinet at each end - voila, a desk would be born! 

But now that I've seen this stylish piece, I'm totally rethinking my re-design...although, in reality, it's a bit out of my price range but would totally be an investment piece.  Or pieces, cause I'd need two.  They're also available in Espresso Brown and Black.

The Bedford 2-Drawer File Cabinet retails for USD $345 at Pottery Barn.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.