Loving French Connection

Since spring 2013 is just around the corner, it reminded me of one of the hottest trends this season - the black and white combination.  Following this theme, let's look at these trendy pieces by French Connection...

This Animal Mechanical dress is just too cute!  I'm loving the smaller print on the body accented by the larger print on the cap sleeves and sides with it's bold white stripe at the hem.  Retails for USD $178.

French Connection's simplistic Lady Belted Coat is such a beautiful piece, it will go with everything - dress it down or up for the office.  Retails for $298 but will be a go to item in your wardrobe for years!


OMG, this Katherine Plains Tie Neck Top & Shorts combo is so trendy and sexy, don't you think?!  Love it!!  (Okay, and I have to admit it's NAVY not black but it's still so cute!!)  The tie top retails for $98 and I can't source the shorts, oops! ;)

And since I've already gone off track with Navy instead of B&W, here are some of my other favorite things from French Connection: Florence Beaded Dress $348, Loving Crochet Pencil Skirt $168, Joy Ride Knits 3/4 Scoopneck Jumper Sweater $138, and Pyramid Clutch $178.


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.