Did you get a chance to watch the 2013 Grammy Awards a few nights ago? What a fashion show it was!! I loved the way the audience, ie. celebs, like Taylor Swift and Adele were singing along to songs from The Lumineers, Maroon 5 and Fun. In retrospect, I guess this is the only way they'd get to see live performances from their favourite bands, right? as I doubt they go to concerts, or maybe they do :) Let's take a look:
|Rihanna Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Katy Perry Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Jennifer Lopez Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Beyonce Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Adele Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Kelly Rowland Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP|
|Gotye & Kimbra Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP|
And since I've got the chance, here are my 2013 Grammy questions:
- wasn't Fun. worried about being electrocuted when it was raining on the stage? and didn't it seem like there was just too much water coming down?
- is Taylor Swift teaming up with Cirque du Soleil?
- is Justin Timberlake having trouble living up the the hype of his new CD? is Suit & Tie really all he's got? Sounds like the 70's remixed with something but I'm not sure what
- why is Bruno Mars so damn cute, talented and loveable?!!
- what was up with Carrie Underwood's dress, I mean seriously? The Grammy's aren't Disney...
- and why, oh why, did Prince have to come out looking like a character from Lord of the Rings with that walking stick/cane? holy moly.
But that's just my opinion ;)
My Favorite Things.