Glamming It Up at the Grammy's


Did you get a chance to watch the 2013 Grammy Awards a few nights ago?  What a fashion show it was!!  I loved the way the audience, ie. celebs, like Taylor Swift and Adele were singing along to songs from The Lumineers, Maroon 5 and Fun.  In retrospect, I guess this is the only way they'd get to see live performances from their favourite bands, right?  as I doubt they go to concerts, or maybe they do :)  Let's take a look:

Rihanna Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP


Katy Perry Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP 

Jennifer Lopez Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP


Beyonce Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP

Adele Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP

Kelly Rowland Photo by Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP

Gotye & Kimbra Photo by Matt Sayles/Invision/AP

And since I've got the chance, here are my 2013 Grammy questions:
  • wasn't Fun. worried about being electrocuted when it was raining on the stage?  and didn't it seem like there was just too much water coming down?
  • is Taylor Swift teaming up with Cirque du Soleil?
  • is Justin Timberlake having trouble living up the the hype of his new CD?  is Suit & Tie really all he's got?  Sounds like the 70's remixed with something but I'm not sure what
  • why is Bruno Mars so damn cute, talented and loveable?!!
  • what was up with Carrie Underwood's dress, I mean seriously? The Grammy's aren't Disney...
  • and why, oh why, did Prince have to come out looking like a character from Lord of the Rings with that walking stick/cane? holy moly.
But that's just my opinion ;)

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.