Trilogy Pre-Spring 2013

The New Year is already upon us so you know what that means - Spring 2013 fashions!!  I was just checking out the Trilogy Pre-Spring 2013 Lookbook where a few things caught my eye...

Trilogy (based in the UK) is a great place to find the latest European trends in designer clothing, denim, accessories and Trilogy Exclusives by 3 Brand, Hudson, Sara Berman, Mih, Pyrus and Chinti & Parker.


While I've never really been a fan of animal prints (especially snake prints, sorry!!), I'm really liking this Sloane Cashmere Crew in Python Blue by Equipment - it looks so good with jeans, don't you think? And it's cashmere!!  The jeans are by Current/Elliott.

I also love the idea of a soft supple Summer Leather jacket in contrast to stark white jeans - this gorgeous number is by Helmut Lang while the jeans are by J Brand. 



If you're in the UK, you can visit any of the five Trilogy stores (Chelsea, Marylebone, Kensington, Hampstead, Wimbledon) but if you're not, don't worry - Trilogy offers convenient international delivery :)


Be sure to check out another hot UK designer - Julian Hakes, Shoe Architect.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.