Rockport Anna Motor Boot

Okay, I know these came out a few years ago but I just got my Rockport Women's Anna Motor Boot a few weeks ago online at Amazon.com for just over $90 with FREE shipping.  These high quality leather biker boots are kick-ass!!



OMG, I absolutely LOVE them!!  They're made by Rockport so they're so soft and comfortable - they've got Adidas adiPRENE® in the heel and forefoot (feels like a cushy gel pad) making them easy to wear all day long!  And they are super cute but edgy, just like me ;)

I purchased my Rockport Anna Motor Boots in Tar Tumbled Black (pebbly texture) and I love them SO much that I just ordered another pair in Luggage Distressed Brown.  I sprayed them with a leather boot protector when I got them and I've been wearing them in the winter snow - they keep my feet so warm and toasty plus the thick rubber sole gives amazing grip on the snow and ice.




Check out the Amazon reviews - while I agree they were a bit tight across the instep with the first try on, the supple leather has definitely stretched out to fit me perfectly - I couldn't be happier with these boots and I truly don't know what I'd do without them, I'm in love!!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.


PS. If Amazon doesn't currently have your size, keep checking back as they seem to restock every few days ;) And another FYI, my first pair of Rockport Anna Motor Boots in Black were a size 7, my second pair in Luggage Distressed Brown are a 7.5 - there is virtually no difference between the two so don't hesitate to go a half size up! :)