Red Carpet Fashion at the 2013 Golden Globes

Don't you just love a good celebrity awards show?  I know I do!  Besides the buzz created by Jodie Foster's 'announcement', there were a number of wowing fashion choices at the 2013 Golden Globes in Hollywood, CA.



But unlike most, I truly have no idea of what star won what award but I do know what they were wearing ;)  Here is my favorite piece of the entire evening, OMG, isn't Anne Hathaway stunning in this white Chanel dress?!! And what a beautiful smile, she is a sexy gorgeous woman!!



Ok, I'm not a fan of this Thyskens Theory dress worn by Katharine McPhee.  I think the look is more slutty, sorry, I mean "too revealing" and less stylish than anything...I'm totally for 'when you've got it, flaunt it" but this just doesn't do it for me :(



I love this simple but elegant Donna Karan Atelier dress worn by Taylor Swift.  So super sexy compared to McPhee's dress but that's Taylor Swift - stylish all the way while maintaining her inner cuteness ;)



Well, this Tom Ford number worn by Julianne Moore is another dress I don't have much to say about other than that it's beautiful from the front.  I don't know why but the back of the dress just doesn't sit right with me :(  Maybe it's the curve of her butt in contrast with the squareness of the back collar? back flap?!  Whatever it is ;)



Now this is another plunging neckline but it's done with classic style!  Showcased by Kate Hudson, this dress by Alexander McQueen is exactly what I think an iconic Hollywood actress should be seen in.  Pushing the envelope but in a very tasteful way...







While I think she's a classic beauty, I really, really don't like this look.  At all.  Helena Bonham Carter in Dolce & Gabbana.   But I love, love, love Adele in Burberry.  This is a perfect example of how two similar looks can be so, so different...



I'm a big fan of Lucy Lui - love this pretty romantic dress by Versace!! 



My last choice for red carpet fashion at the 2013 Golden Globes Is: this adorable polka dotted dress by Louis Vuitton.  Even though others didn't like it, I think it's a perfect combination of edginess, sexiness and style!  And besides, it's Rachel Weisz and her gorgeous husband, 007 Daniel Craig, how bad could it be?!!  I think it's just brilliant!!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.