Loving Muse Apparel

Muse Apparel is my new best friend.  I truly cannot get enough of their gorgeous fashions!!  Just check out these new arrivals for spring 2013:



Isn't this Split Sleeve Hankerchief Dress eye catching!?  I love the striking bold contrast colors of Navy Blue and Turquoise.  Grab it while you can!  Available in size 0 to 16, this dress retails for USD $156.



Flattering for most skin tones, this Feather Print Rouched Dress is another bold piece perfect for the office or a night out - love it!  Also retails for USD $156.




Doesn't this Garden Party Blouson dress look so comfortable to wear? And it would totally hide a multitude of sins.  Awesomeness for only USD $136.

But unfortunately I missed the boat on this edgy Muse Tweed Dress last fall when I first saw it in the September 2012 edition of Real Simple Magazine for only $99, what was I thinking?!!  I tore out the page, meant to order it, lost the page and now here I am - depressed :(




I just love when a style or fabric is updated, given a totally unique and modern look.  This Muse Tweed Dress is fantastic!!  With a leather bodice, trendy textured body of natty buttery yellow fabric, and form fitting shape - this dress would be a head turner with pumps, flats or my favorite, dark tights and tall boots ;)

Be sure to check out the entire fashion collection available at Muse Apparel!  Love it ;)

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.