Finding Your Inner Mod with Whites Boutique

I love checking out UK websites for the latest in trendy designer clothing and Whites Boutique is no exception!  Just look at these colorful totally mod Pottery Print Trousers by Philosophy - what a fab pair of pants!  Available for £199 or USD $315.


It looks like the Maxi Dress is going to be hot again for 2013 Spring & Summer.  I'm really digging this neutral Taupe jersey version by Schumacher, so versatile with a cute jean jacket, flip flops or for an evening out!  The Schumacher Taupe Maxi Dress retails for £275 or USD $436 at Whites Boutique.


And not to repeat myself but, wow, I really, really like this Philosophy pattern!  I enjoy when there's more than one way to purchase the same design but I also know that others don't like it :(  I think the Philosophy Pottery Print Dress is just another way to express yourself and yet be comfortable & sexy at the same time - and the print will hide a multitude of sins while still being slimming ;)


And here are two more Whites Boutique pieces that I just had to show you, one mod, the other not so much...this beautiful tartan Pringle of Scotland Knitted Coat in trendy Purple & Black (SAVE 70%!! on sale now for £269 or USD $426) and this oh-so-cool Anne Fontaine Celina Jumper & Shirt with detachable sleeves and collar panel!! (SAVE 50%!! on sale now for £147.50 or USD $234)


Be sure to check out the entire collection of Women's Designer Clothing available at Whites Boutique and the hits & misses of Red Carpet Fashion at the 2013 Golden Globes.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things