Start Your Own eBay Business with One 2 Wear

In my search for the latest in UK fashion (cause you all know how much I love it!!), I came across a way to start your own eBay business with One 2 Wear.  As the top supplier of wholesale clothing in the UK, One 2 Wear offers a unique eBay Starter Pack.


For only £50 (USD $80), One 2 Wear's eBay Starter Pack includes a selection of 20 pieces from their current and past items - that's only £2.50 (USD $4) per piece!  It's an instant inventory to open your own eBay store with fashion from the UK - I think it would be an easy and profitable turnaround, don't you think?! 

I've sold a few things on eBay before but I'm definitely much more of a buyer than a seller ;)  If you decide to order the eBay Starter Park with One 2 Wear, let me know how it goes!  And if you're interested in helping others start their own business, read KIVA - Loans That Change Lives!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.