London's Julian Hakes, Shoe Architect

Okay, I have to admit that I didn't know what the hell these were when I first looked at them!  These clever, edgy, futuristic Mojito Bright shoes are the brainchild of award-winning London designer (shoe architect) Julian Hakes.

I think they're actually quite amazing, don't you?  I'm still trying to wrap my head or should I foot around them...I love the twists, turns and curves that make the Mojito Bright shoe so elegant, sexy, and definitely an attention grabber.  Talk about a statement shoe that's a work of art to boot, or shoe ;)  Wouldn't these be perfect for your holiday party?!






Available in several different colors including Yellow, Blue, Red, Black, Pewter, Fuscia, Bronze, Orange, Gold and White, these amazing Julian Hakes Mojito Bright Shoes are available on Jules B with prices starting at £154.99 or USD $249 - a bargain for cutting edge designer shoes, don't you think?!  And don't worry, FedEx worldwide shipping to the US is only £12.99 (USD $21) or only £16.99 to Canada (USD $27).

Be sure to check out another hot UK fashion statement - Kate Middleton in Temperley London.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.