Black Friday Thanksgiving Shopping

Everyone loves a party and North America loves their Thanksgiving.  But more so, they love BLACK FRIDAY!!  Did you know the term 'black Friday' was used in Philadelphia as far back as 1961?  It referred to the traffic jam that occurred on the day after Thanksgiving.  Who knew?! I certainly didn't ;)

Anyhow...Black Friday got me to thinking about Thanksgiving, which made me think of families, then fighting and then shopping, and then back to Thanksgiving ;)  But now I'm thinking of parties as there will so many to attend during the upcoming holiday season.

I love this Darling Arabella Dress available at Javelin for only £42 (USD $67) - the soft grey frames the colorful Asian inspired flowers (it's also available in Black).  I see this with matching soft grey tights and heels, tall boots or even with flats for work.  Or with these beautiful Chinese Laundry Look-Out 2 Ankle Boots!  Grab them for £95 (USD $151) - also available in Black.  


What an entrance you could make in this outfit!! For more partywear ideas, check out Javelin and Black Friday Shopping Tips.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.