Tucci Store UK

Well, you know me by now, I love shopping and I love clothes from the UK!  You can get some of the hottest fall fashions for both men & women at Tucci Store - they've been around since 1987 with flagship stores at MetroCentre in Gateshead and Meadowhall in Sheffield.  

Check out these gorgeous dresses by The Pretty Dress Company - notice the peplum? I totally remember them from the 80's, ok, well, maybe I just aged myself completely but peplums are this seasons style must-have.




I had to include this classic Melrose Nude & Cream Pencil Dress as I find the color & silhouette to be so sexy, don't you think?!  For guys, Tucci Store carries some great brands like Criminal Damage and a huge selection of Police 883 jeans and tees.  



Look at this warm and cozy Knitted Cape by Forever Unique, this sleeveless blouse in neutral tones and funky fun Kaydo-Torn tee both from Firetrap - reminds me of the Rolling Stones but I'm definitely not that old ;)




Prices range from £25 (USD $40) and up for the items shown here - be sure to check out these & more at Tucci Store.  As an added bonus, if you sign up for the Tucci newsletter, you'll receive 10% off your next order - and don't worry, they ship worldwide for only £17.50 (USD $28), such a deal!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.