Julie Collection Aqua Chalcedony Earrings

Okay, I have to admit these gorgeous Julie Collection Aqua Chalcedony Earrings weren't my find, I saw them in the July 2012 edition of Real Simple Magazine.

I can picture these beautiful 24K Gold burnished loops with a sleek little black dress (or navy blue would be even better, don't you think?!) or with a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans.


Three inches long, they're bold enough to make a statement but they're not so obvious in saying 'look at me', it's more displaying your confidence through your style and vice versa.

Since they were featured in the magazine, they're currently on a 2 week back order but definitely worth the wait.

The Julie Collection Aqua Chalcedony Earrings retail for only $48 at JulieCollection.com.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.