Checking Out Paper Source & Nate Berkus!!


I love watching the Nate Berkus Show, don't you?!  He's just so dreamy, he could decorate my house anytime...and it's SO sad to know the show has been cancelled, I'm so upset as the NBS was the first time I ever had designer advice come into my home through television, or any other way for that matter ;)  


Join Save the Nate Berkus Show on Facebook today!!!  And don't forget, you can pre-order Nate's new book, The Things That Matter, due out October 16, 2012.



Anyhow, in watching the NBS, I've heard him reference Paper Source on many occasions and love their products!  I invite you to check them out below as they offer cool things like wedding invitations, calendars, organizational tools and more!


Eco Choices at Paper Source  

And I invite you to to enjoy FREE ground shipping & get a FREE gift with all Letterpress Machine orders!


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.


Image: Nate Berkus on Facebook (yum)