Eiffel Tower Wall Decals



Here's another thing I love from Target but at the time of writing this post, they're out of stock - nine piece Eiffel Tower Wall Decals.


I think I'm drawn to it because of the colours (and it reflects Paris!) - robin's egg blue, soft caramel browns and creamy vanilla.  I also love the background script writing and the postcard touches with the cancelled stamps.  


Each decal is 10.5" which is the perfect size for a substantial wall hanging.  Oh, but wait!  I just found the same Eiffel Tower Wall Decals on sale at JCPenny for only $34.99 - a savings of 50%, wow!!

I just received mine today and the collage is perfect, well, truthfully, I wish the blue at the top was as bright as in this photo but overall, I really love it!  Looks great in my home office & is an inspiration for Paris days to come...


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.