Pink Sapphire and Silver Stack Ring

Don't you just love Etsy like I do?!  If you haven't been, Etsy is the hot website to purchase tons of unique handcrafted and vintage items of quality.


They offer an awesome selection of jewelry sure to match any taste and price point.  I absolutely love this beautiful Pink Sapphire and Silver Stack Ring from FusedNTwisted!  It's very simple yet makes a big impact with a 6mm sapphire stone - I've purchased this adorable ring along with two sterling silver bands to commemorate my current battle with breast cancer.


I'm also getting the classic set of Tiny Elizabethan Style Silver Ring Set as I've always wanted to wear rings higher up on my fingers and these are designed to be worn on the second knuckle.


FusedNTwisted offers an impressive selection of handcrafted metal jewelry include sterling silver, brass, gold fill, mixed metal, copper and recycled materials whenever possible.  Be sure to take a look!

Check out the Pink Sapphire and Silver Stack Ring as well as the Tiny Elizabethan Style Silver Ring Set at FusedNTwisted.  An absolute steal at only $22 and $24 consecutively!  


Happy Shopping & Hugs,
My Favorite Things.


Images: FusedNTwisted