Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder is a foundation, concealer, finishing powder, and provides SPF 15 protection all in one.  It truly is a great product!

It has been one of my favorites for years! With my sensitive skin, I find that it provides good coverage, glides on easily, and has the added bonus of SPF15. I've tried many others but always go back to Pur Minerals - it's definitely the best out there. It's also won the Editor's Choice Award with Allure Magazine!  I also like the fact that there isn't too much powder residue flying around, which, according to Dr. Oz could be a health hazard by breathing in all those minerals.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder generally retails from $25 and last about a month.  Check it out here along with

YOU: The Owner's Manual, Updated and Expanded Edition: An Insider's Guide to the Body that Will Make You Healthier and Younger by Dr. Oz


Hugs,
My Favorite Things.