CUFF by Giuseppe Zanotti


Okay, I don't ever think that I've fallen in love with an actual pair of boots before, but, baby, I am sooooo in love with these - they are way more than my favorite things!!

My god, have you ever seen anything so gorgeous? I saw them on one of my favorite television shows, Steven and Chris, and I couldn't wait to check them out.

These absolutely stunning black leather cuff boots are made by designer Giuseppe Zanotti. I don't even know what else to say.... they take this fall's military look to a whole new level. I love the size of the cuff and how it frames the oh so delicate stiletto heels, and the buckles give them that hard rocker edge. Well, just a bit of an edge.

CUFF by Giuseppe Zanotti retails in Canada at Davids Footwear (Toronto) for $1,495.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.