Pur Minerals Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!


This is my favorite time of the year thanks to Ulta Beauty! Today they announced their exclusive Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer for Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder - an amazing deal!!

For one week only, instead of paying $25 for one pressed powder, you'll get two! Plus, with Ulta Beauty, you can always pick three FREE samples to accompany any order. The 4-in-1 Pressed Powder is a foundation, concealer, finishing powder, and provides SPF 15 protection.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder has been one of my favorites for years! With my sensitive skin, I find that it provides good coverage, glides on easily, and has the added bonus of SPF15. I've tried many others but always go back to Pur Minerals - it's definitely the best out there. It's also won the Editor's Choice Award with Allure Magazine!

Get yours now while it's on sale! For more information, visit Pur Minerals today!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.