Born Fall Collection 2010

I can't believe we're already looking at fall fashion as it seems like we haven't even had fair share of summer yet! But, alas, the fall season is almost upon us...

Then new Born Shoes Fall Collection 2010 has now arrived - let's take a quick peek at my favorites.

MaryBeth are really cute Bohemian style clog with leather straps that feature hand-tooling (gorgeous in person) and really cute woven toes - a perfect fit for fall!

Jeanine are sexy leather boots with an edge - I love the buckle detailing along with the lace up front, a great combination.

Banbury - these are my new favorites all the way around. I love the look of the panel fringe, the gorgeous vanilla color suede, and the moccasin like detailing. Gorgeous!

And there are so many more that I could on for days...check out the new Born Fall Collection 2010 at Born Handcrafted Footwear.

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.