Boden Pleated Linen Dress


While I could actually announce that every item in the Boden Summer 2010 catalog is my favorite thing, I'll refrain by only showcasing a few, or maybe a few more.

The Boden Pleated Linen Dress screams summer and style all in one. The pleated details at the hem, neckline, and bodice are oh-so-cute and trendy while the linen fabric ensures this to be a classic piece.

Available in rich jewel-tone colors of Hibiscus, Emerald, Bluebell, and Olive, this would make for the perfect go-to dress for the summer. Having just checked the Boden website, I'm disappointed but not surprised to see that the Pleated Linen Dress is sold out! But it still doesn't change my opinion.

So instead, check out the awesome Womenswear Sale at Boden where you can save up to 50%!

My apologies and hugs,
My Favorite Things.

Photo: Boden - Hibiscus Pleated Linen Dress