TOMS Shoes Calypso Canvas Wedges are Finally Here!


Since announcing the new style last fall, everyone has been impatiently waiting for the wedge to appear. As soon as I received the email, I was on the TOMS Shoe website ordering my new Calypso Canvas Wedge shoes!

It took me a few minutes to decide which color to order - first, I decided on the bright Yellow, which then turned to the Red Stripe, which turned to Black, which finally became the Orange Stripe, which I ordered. I still love the Navy Stripe and the Light Green - so many pairs to choose from! And why get just one?! Get a few colors & enjoy the summer!!

I love purchasing from TOMS as "with every pair your purchase, TOMS will give a new pair of shoes to a child in need. One for one." As of April this year, TOMS has donated over 600,000 pairs of shoes to children in need thanks to customers like me and you.

The new TOMS Calypso Canvas Wedge retails for USD $69 at TOMS.

Hugs,

My Favorite Things.