TIGI Bed Head Manipulator


I love TIGI Bed Head Manipulator, better known to me as 'goop.'  My stylist thinks I'm crazy but it seems to me that anything I put in my hair is goopy and since my bathroom cupboard is full of this stuff (or at least it was), it's all just goop to me.

Except, TIGI Bed Head Manipulator goop is different...not so, well, goopy.  I like the way it feels in my hair; it's not sticky, not greasy, it's just there and really, looks pretty damn natural, like I have a Bed Head, which is the point.

I was a little concerned at spending $18 bucks for it but since my hair is fairly short, I really only need to use a little dab.  Of goop.  It's going to last me forever at the rate I'm going which makes it an awesome buy overall.

Since I got it, I vowed to dispose of the million other products in my bathroom and so I did.  I love to open up the cupboard door and see Manipulator.  Nothing else.  Pretty good, huh?!

Hugs,
My Favorite Things.